POP 3 Accounts set up in Ipad or Iphone
This article will guide you on how to setup POP email account from iPad.
1. If this is the first account you’re setting up on the iPad tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings -> Mail -> Accounts -> Add Account.
2. Choose your email account type. For setting up email to work with your domain email address tap Other.
3 .Enter your Name , Address(email address), Email Password ,and description.
4.Tap SAVE POP and IMAP will be show on top on bar. You need to set up your e mail as a POP account
5.Tap POP so it will highlighted.
6.Fill in all as below POP Info
Name : Email name
Address : (full email address)
Description: What you want to call the account
Incoming Mail server : host name: webjectives.myhyve.com
Username: (full email address)
Password (email password) > click done/verify.
7. If system shows a message as Cannot verify server indentity, tap Details and tap Accept.
8. After accepting , go back HOME
go to -> Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars -> Tap (email account you setup earlier)
and check POP and SMTP (outgoing mail server) setting.
9. tap SMTP mail.yourdomain.com > tap mail.yourdomain.com On.
10.Check your SMTP SSL: off ,
Server Port number : 25
Once confirmed tap DONE.
11.Go back to email setting page , click advance to check your POP setting
SSL: off, Authentication: Password , Server Port : 110
You should now be ready to use your new account on your Ipad