E Mail Stationery
For simple instructions on how to embed your stationery on your own PC for use with your e mails - please select the relevant Mail Client on the left and follow the instructions
FOR THE LATEST OX10.9.5
|Use this PDF|
FOR OLDER MAC OPERATING SYSTEMS
Saving the Signature into Apple Mail
Save the HTML file to your desktop
We then have to get your signature into Apple Mail…
1. In Mail, open Preferences and click on the Signatures icon.
2. Create a new signature by clicking on the + icon.
3. Quit Mail.
4. In Safari, open the HTML file that we sent you
5. In Safari, go to File > Save As. Then, go to your Home Folder > Library > Mail > Signatures.
You need to overwrite the signature that you just created in Mail. Click on the existing signature file, make sure that the format is set to Web Archive, and Save. (If there is more than file in this folder, switch the save dialog to the list view and you will see that the signature you added in Mail will be the one that was last modified.
6. Re-open Mail. That’s all there is to it.